The famous A’ME Triangle is on the end of one of the most popular BMX Grips of the 1980’s. Due to popular demand, the A’ME CAM Grip originally introduced in 1980, is being re-introduced to the BMX marketplace.
- The NEW A’ME CAM Grips are composed of Vulcathane™, a specially blended rubber compound combined with UV stabilizing ingredients that exhibit superior oxidation and ozone resistance. As a result, A’ME CAM Grips will not absorb moisture, deteriorate, harden, or become slick with age all the while providing extremely durability and superior comfort.A’ME CAM Grips are easy to install and are available in a variety of colors that compliment most BMX bicycles and components.
• A’ME Raised and lowered Pattern creates a No-Slip surface in wet or dry conditions.
• CAM Slots to reduce weight and create cushion feel for the hard-core rider who wants every part of their hand to feel the contour of the grip.
• Thermo Rubber Compound for Comfort and Control.
• Oversized Flange and Large End Cap
• Easy Installation
• Made in USA
• Special colors available – Call manufacturer