The purpose of A’ME Grip Savers is to protect the end of the grip from damage due to a fall and also to help secure the grip from slipping off the handlebar.
- They will fit many brands of 7/8″ diameter bicycle and motorcycle handlebars with an inside diameter ranging from 16mm to 21.5mm.
- They are made from a high impact nylon material.
- They are available in many colors.
- They are easy to install by simply cutting or drilling a larger hole in the end of the grip and inserting the Grip Saver into the handlebar and tightening the screw.
- This also allows grips to be shortened for smaller hands with the Grip Saver becoming the end of the grip.
- As with all A’ME products, Grip Savers are “Made in America” at our manufacturing plant in Las Vegas, Nevada.